Tomb of the Seven Maidens – qubba saba‘ banat (No.110), A.D.1450 / 854 A.H.
It is not known for whom this tomb was built, nor who the Seven Maidens in its popular name were. The tomb chamber and zone-of-transition are stone-built, and covered with a plain plastered brick dome. The cornices of muqarnas niches at the tops of the walls and over the zone-of-transition are a rare feature in Cairo. The remnants of three vaulted chambers are located immediately to the west, but not aligned with the tomb, probably indicating that like others in the cemetery, this mausoleum was once part of a larger complex.